Work Affirmations, Stream Waterfall On Hillside Bedrock, Relaxing Music Ambient Background By IRV
Reflect on the work affirmations with Celestial Light relaxing music and watch a “Weak Flow Multi Drop Stream Waterfall Over Hillside Bedrock.”
This is an “Waterfalls, Weak Flow Multi Drop Stream Over Hillside Bedrock” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with Work affirmations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music played over nature sounds. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The audio theme of this ambient background relaxation video is focused on Work affirmations. These affirmations are supported by a secondary audio theme of relaxing music played over waterfall nature sounds. The visual theme of the video is a waterfall nature scene.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Waterfalls, Weak Flow Multi Drop Stream Over Hillside Bedrock”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains Work affirmations combined with relaxing music played over nature sounds.
The music track is called “Celestial Light” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken twice within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music and nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Work affirmations used are:
1. Being professional in my work is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.
2. I feel alive and energized at work and I enjoy the challenges my work provides.
3. I am grateful for my work and find joy in doing even the smallest of tasks.
4. My workplace is clean, tidy, well organized and free from distractions, so my mind is free to think and create.
5. I have good relationships with my co-workers and have a great working relationship with my boss.
6. I show others that I appreciate their work and I treat my co-workers as I wish to be treated.
7. I am a conscientious, productive worker and I continually strive to improve the way I work and improve my performance.
8. I easily eliminate distractions at work and meet all deadlines.
9. I always arrive at my work appointments with time to spare and always do more work than asked to do or give more than expected of me.
10. I give inspiring presentations and my impeccable work ethics inspire others.
11. I feel relaxed and focused at work and my integrity is reflected in the quality of my work.
12. Wonderful new work opportunities are opening up for me to use my unique creative skills and abilities.
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes a waterfall. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: a multi drop stream waterfall on hillside bedrock with rocks and plants. I particularly like the gentle flow of the water over the bedrock.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
The main focus of this ambient background relaxation video is in the audio with thought provoking Work affirmations supported by nice relaxing music played over waterfall nature sounds. The repetition of the affirmations provides a reinforcement effect.
The visual of the video is one clip of “Waterfalls, Weak Flow Multi Drop Stream Over Hillside Bedrock” which fills the screen completely. The motion of the waterfall within the video clip provide interest to the viewer and a calming effect.
The video is good for focused contemplation of the affirmations in a relaxed way when either watching the waterfall scene or simply listening to the audio.
I think this video is also good for use as an ambient background video to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
The video can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just affirmations, nature images and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!