Wealth Affirmations with Nature Sounds & Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach By IRV
Reflect on the wealth affirmations with nature sounds and watch ocean waves flow through wooden poles and over pebbles on the beach.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with nature sounds and Wealth affirmations. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation. The auditory theme is that of affirmations for Wealth.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Wealth affirmations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Wealth affirmations used are:
1. I willingly and eagerly release all limiting beliefs I have about wealth.
2. Every day I practice feeling wealthy and give thanks for all the wealth in my life.
3. As I associate with wealth-minded people, my own wealth increases.
4. As I follow my bliss, wealth follows me and a calm, secure wealthy feeling fills my mind.
5. As my service to others increases, so does my wealth.
6. I help other people increase their wealth, and this increases mine as well.
7. I am an incredibly capable person with all the ability I need to create great wealth in my life.
8. I am surrounded by an ocean of wealth and I draw from this ocean all that I need.
9. I am so happy and grateful for the wealth and financial freedom I now have.
10. Being wealthy gives me unlimited options in my life.
11. Being wealthy gives me the ability to support causes that I care about.
12. I am wealthy and happy and share my wealth freely with those around me.
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, wooden poles buried vertically in the beach sand and pebbles on the sand. I particularly like the irregularity of the waves and watching the waves retreat back over the pebbles on the sand. Also the wooden poles are standing there defiant with the waves passing around and through them. I wonder how long they will survive.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of nature, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Wealth and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!