Thinking Positive Affirmations with Nature Sounds & Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore By IRV
Reflect on the thinking positive affirmations with nature sounds and watch ocean waves during a cloudy sunset from the grassy shore.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with nature sounds and Thinking Positive affirmations. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation. The auditory theme is that of affirmations for Thinking Positive.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Thinking Positive affirmations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Thinking Positive affirmations used are:
1. I am ready and willing to release my negative thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
2. I am always aware when negative thoughts enter my mind and readily accept them and learn from them.
3. I am learning from my negative thoughts and this is helping me to become a more positive person.
4. Every moment of every day I am focusing my energy on becoming more and more positive in my thinking.
5. I am finding it easy to replace my negative thought by thinking of positive alternatives.
6. I focus my attention on taking positive action in the face of negative situations and problems.
7. Whenever I hear other people speaking negatively, I consciously think and speak positively.
8. I approach obstacles and problems with a thoughtful, positive mind.
9. Being positive is one of the top priorities in my life, and I am practicing this feeling every day.
10. I am seeking out positive people and positive experiences in my life.
11. I am thinking, feeling, acting and experiencing life in a positive way each and every day.
12. Through positive thinking, I am creating the positive future I desire.
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean; the sun setting behind clouds on the horizon; reflections of the sun in the ocean and silhouettes of the grass created by the sun. I particularly like the way the sun reflects off the ocean.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of nature, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Thinking Positive and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!