Thinking Positive Affirmations, Relaxing Music, Ocean Waves, Sunset & Clouds Ambient Background By IRV
Reflect on the positive thinking affirmations with Daydreams relaxing music and watch ocean waves during a cloudy sunset from the grassy shore.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with Thinking Positive affirmations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The audio theme of this ambient background relaxation video is focused on Thinking Positive affirmations. These affirmations are supported by a secondary audio theme of relaxing music. The visual theme of the video is an ocean waves nature scene.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains Thinking Positive affirmations combined with relaxing music.
The music track is called “Daydreams” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken twice within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music so that they are heard. There is also a time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Thinking Positive affirmations used are:
1. I am ready and willing to release my negative thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
2. I am always aware when negative thoughts enter my mind and readily accept them and learn from them.
3. I am learning from my negative thoughts and this is helping me to become a more positive person.
4. Every moment of every day I am focusing my energy on becoming more and more positive in my thinking.
5. I am finding it easy to replace my negative thought by thinking of positive alternatives.
6. I focus my attention on taking positive action in the face of negative situations and problems.
7. Whenever I hear other people speaking negatively, I consciously think and speak positively.
8. I approach obstacles and problems with a thoughtful, positive mind.
9. Being positive is one of the top priorities in my life, and I am practicing this feeling every day.
10. I am seeking out positive people and positive experiences in my life.
11. I am thinking, feeling, acting and experiencing life in a positive way each and every day.
12. Through positive thinking, I am creating the positive future I desire.
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean; the sun setting behind clouds on the horizon; reflections of the sun in the ocean and silhouettes of the grass created by the sun. I particularly like the way the sun reflects off the ocean.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
The main focus of this ambient background relaxation video is in the audio with thought provoking Thinking Positive affirmations supported by nice relaxing music. The repetition of the affirmations provides a reinforcement effect.
The visual of the video is one clip of “Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore” which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer and a calming effect.
The video is good for focused contemplation of the affirmations in a relaxed way when either watching the ocean waves scene or simply listening to the audio.
I think this video is also good for use as an ambient background video to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
The video can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just affirmations, nature images and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!