The Lightwalkers Relaxing Music, Ocean Quotes & Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach By IRV
Watch ocean waves flow through wooden poles and over pebbles on the beach and listen to ocean quotes with The Lightwalkers relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with relaxing music. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean wave quotations combined with relaxing music. The relaxing music which has a slow tempo with a relaxing style to it is called The Lightwalkers and is under license from RoyaltyFreeMeditationMusic.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don’t go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won’t laugh at you. By Jim Rohn
2. Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn’t happen. By Steven Wright
3. Should you ever feel too lonely…listen for the roar of the sea – for in it are all those who’ve been and all those who are to come. By Simon Van Booy
4. But more wonderful than the lore of old men and the lore of books is the secret lore of ocean. By H. P. Lovecraft
5. If you think the ocean isn’t important, imagine Earth without it. Mars comes to mind. No ocean, no life support system. By Sylvia Earle
6. Metaphysics is a dark ocean without shores or lighthouse, strewn with many a philosophic wreck. By Immanuel Kant
7. Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent. By H. P. Lovecraft
8. Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean. By Christopher Reeve
9. For whatever we lose (a you or a me) It’s always ourselves we find in the sea. By E.E. Cummings
10. I’m an ocean, because I’m really deep. If you search deep enough you can find rare exotic treasures. By Christina Aguilera
11. The greatest rivers always find their way to the ocean. Like a ship reaching out to its motherland. By Saleem Sharma
12. Like a shipwreck or a jetty, almost anything that forms a structure in the ocean, whether it is natural or artificial over time, collects life. Sylvia Earle
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, wooden poles buried vertically in the beach sand and pebbles on the sand. I particularly like the irregularity of the waves and watching the waves retreat back over the pebbles on the sand. Also the wooden poles are standing there defiant with the waves passing around and through them. I wonder how long they will survive.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing the relaxing music and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene with relaxing music.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of the relaxing music, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights of nature with relaxing music and quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music which compliments the ocean waves. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!