Guided Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation Music To Ocean Waves Sounds At Sunset – 10 Minutes By IRV
Guided Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation Music To Ocean Waves Sounds At Sunset – 10 Minutes – Play whenever you need support to think more positively and help create the positive future you desire. Early in the morning and before going to sleep at night is best, but whenever you find time during the daytime, especially if you are feeling negative, will be beneficial.
Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation Introduction
This is a Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation video recording to help you assimilate a set of affirmations over 30 minutes. It begins with a meditation preparation to relaxing music followed by guided positive thinking affirmations to “ocean waves sounds” combined with the relaxing music.
Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation Components
The theme of this 10 minutes Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation video is well focused on “positive thinking” and is good for helping people be more positive in their thinking.
There is a calm male English voice with gentle relaxing background music taking you through:
• A guided affirmation preparation;
You are then played calming nature sounds with the music during:
• A guided affirmation meditation;
• With “Ocean Waves Sounds At Sunset”.
This 10 minutes Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation video uses some introductory graphics scenes and a nature scene video clip.
During the guided affirmation preparation:
• You travel above clouds through mist towards rays of sunlight shining upwards on the horizon;
• The rays of sunshine begin to rotate and pulsate through the mist above the clouds.
• The clouds disappear to leave just a mist and reveal the rays of sunshine reflecting off a calm, gently rippling ocean below.
During the guided meditation:
• There is a single nature scene video clip of “ocean waves at sunset”.
The audio of this 10 minutes Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation video uses some relaxing music throughout; and nature sounds, that is “ocean waves sounds”, are added during the affirmation meditation section.
The music track has a relaxing slow tempo, and the nature sounds create a consistent calming atmosphere. Both are considered good for relaxation and creating an atmosphere which is beneficial for assimilating the affirmations content.
The music track is called “Letting Go” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation Script
The script for this 10 minutes Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation video is as follows during the first preparation scene:
Play at start with YOU mentioned within 5 seconds.
YOU, are about to experience, a guided affirmation meditation.
This time is for YOU, and YOU alone.
YOU don’t need, to do anything, except allow YOURSELF, to enjoy this time.
In a few moments, you will hear, some wonderful, powerful, positive affirmations.
We recommend, that you practice, these affirmations, daily.
You may wish, to do this exercise, before going to sleep, which is especially effective, as you can fall asleep, to your thoughts.
If you are doing this exercise, during the day, after you finish, when you think, of what you want, do so with, the anticipation, of good things, coming to you.
During the second preparation scene:
Are you ready, to engage, with this recording, or is there something, you need to do first?
If you need, to do something, pause this recording now, and return to it, when you are ready, to continue.
Make sure, you have taken, any safety measures, needed to ensure, you will be safe, during this exercise.
Now, if you are ready, to continue, and have made yourself comfortable, we can begin.
During the third preparation scene:
When you hear, each affirmation, simply repeat it, to yourself, out loud if possible, but if not, say it silently, in your mind, imagining that, it is completely true, and already, a part of your life.
Feel, the positive meaning, of the words, as you repeat them.
Be relaxed, with each affirmation, allowing it to merge, with your mind, and become, a part of you.
OK? Here we go!
Then each of the 12 affirmations are repeated twice in the first person singular (i.e. I am) during a 5 minutes period:
1. I am ready, and willing, to release, my negative thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
2. I am always aware, when negative thoughts, enter my mind, and readily accept them, and learn from them.
3. I am learning, from my negative thoughts, and this is helping, me to become, a more positive person.
4. Every moment, of every day, I am focusing, my energy, on becoming, more and more, positive, in my thinking.
5. I am, finding it easy, to replace, my negative thoughts, by thinking, of positive, alternatives.
6. I focus, my attention, on taking, positive action, in the face, of negative situations, and problems.
7. Whenever I hear, other people, speaking negatively, I consciously think, and speak, positively.
8. I approach, obstacles and problems, with a thoughtful, positive mind.
9. Being positive, is one of the top, priorities in my life, and I am practicing, this feeling, every day.
10. I am, seeking out, positive people, and positive experiences, in my life.
11. I am, thinking, feeling, acting, and experiencing, life, in a positive way, each and every day.
12. Through, positive thinking, I am creating, the positive future, I, desire.
After the affirmations have been completed:
Now, feel truly good, about your desires, and your wishes.
See and feel, yourself enjoying, all the benefits, that these affirmations mean.
Rest now, for a while.
This 10 minutes Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation video uses a single video clip which is repeated during the affirmation meditation, and includes images of: a glorious sun shining through clouds on the horizon of the ocean; some silhouetted coastline; sunshine reflecting off ocean waves; and the silhouette of grass and plants on a cliff edge in the foreground. Prior to the affirmation meditation some graphical scene are used which include: clouds, mist, sunshine and a rippling ocean. The image size used for this video fills the screen completely.
The transitions used at the start, end and between the various sections of the video are a gentle fade-in or gentle fade-out. Also the main guided meditation scene was created from multiple copies of the single short video clip using cross-fade and overlap transitions.
This 10 minutes Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation video begins with an introduction section. First there is a disclaimer, which can be paused if you wish to read it. Then there is a message that the video is “best enjoyed with headphones”. The display then begins to show the graphical scenes as described above and displays the message “Image Relaxation Videos Present”, followed by the video title.
The various scenes of the video are displayed with graphics special effect which is a colour effect to enhance the colours. The main guided meditation scene is a short video clip which is repeated a number of time and cross-faded together until the end of the video. At the end of the video there is a slow fade-out to black before a music credit and copyright notice.
This Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation video has a very specific purpose, that of preparing you for, and taking you through a set of affirmations during 10 minutes. It is well focused with a single main guided meditation scene of “ocean waves at sunset” used. The calming scene and motion within the scene provides interest to the viewer. The guided meditation scene audio is “ocean waves sounds” with relaxing music, which I consider to be conducive to absorbing the set of positive thinking affirmations.
Prior to the guided meditation; the audio for the affirmations preparation is nice relaxing music; which I feel is calming and goes well with the graphics scenes.
I think this is a very good video for use as a Positive Thinking Affirmations Meditation video to help people absorb a set of affirmations over 10 minutes.