Mystical Relaxing Music And Hills & Mountains Life Quotations
This is a “Hills and Mountains” life quotations relaxation video with relaxing music called Mystical. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and quotations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on life quotations related to hills and mountains. These life quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this life quotations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music called Mystical which is continuous in the background. Quotations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The hills and mountains life quotations used are:
1. Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating. By Denis Waitley
2. No matter how sophisticated you may be, a large granite mountain cannot be denied – it speaks in silence to the very core of your being. By Ansel Adams
3. Sometimes the littlest things in life are the hardest to take. You can sit on a mountain more comfortably than on a tack. Anonymous
4. When you heard that a mountain was moved, believe it; but when you hear that someone changed his character do not believe it. Arabian Proverb
5. Keep close to Nature’s heart…and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean. By John Muir
6. You never know everything there is to know about climbing; the mountains are too varied and the weather changes too often. By Alex Lowe
7. When we tire of well-worn ways, we seek for new. This restless craving in the souls of men spurs them to climb, and to seek the mountain view. By Ella Wheeler Wilcox
8. Faith, indeed, has up to the present not been able to move real mountains . . . But it can put mountains where there are none. By Friedrich Nietzsche
9. Champions know there are no shortcuts to the top. They climb the mountain one step at a time. They have no use for helicopters! By Judi Adler
10. As the valley gives height to the mountain, so can sorrow give meaning to pleasure; as the well is the source of the fountain, deep adversity can be a treasure. By William Arthur Ward
11. Only if you have been in the deepest valley, can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain. By Richard M. Nixon
12. To live for some future goal is shallow. It’s the sides of the mountain that sustain life, not the top. By Robert M. Pirsig
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking life quotes related to hills and mountains and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.