Feeling Inspired Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Inspired contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Inspired contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Inspired contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Inspired contemplations used are:
1. You feel inspired on your cliff edge vantage point as you look across the tree covered valley floor, and notice a road disappearing into the rocky tree covered hills.
2. From the shaded, cold valley floor you gaze in admiration up to the sunny snow covered ridges and pure blue sky and feel inspired.
3. From above the fluffy clouds you feel inspired as you look down upon the volcano with snow covered slopes that remind you of a home made icing cake.
4. The sun peering over the mountain through the clear blue sky inspires you as it highlights the pitted surface of the snow covered slope.
5. From your tree lined slope you feel inspired as you peer out to see the steep snow covered slopes of the mountain rising above the clouds.
6. The wind swept snow covered mountain slopes inspire you as they appear as if they have sweeping brush stokes, like those created by an artist on canvas.
7. You feel inspired as you rest on the fertile green field of the valley floor and consider how the mist veiled mountains and pink tinged sky look like a piece of artwork.
8. From your mountain top position you feel inspired as you look across the patchy snow covered mountain range which reminds you of stormy ocean waves.
9. As you cross the arable fields you feel inspired as you reflect on the single hill ahead you, forcing you to change course, just like many of life’s events force people to change direction in life.
10. You gaze in wonder at the wisps of cloud floating across a radiant blue sky and feel inspired by the twin grey mountain peaks which you intend to scale.
11. You are inspired by Mother Nature and reminded how magnificent she is, as you scan the snow covered mountains ahead of you, planning on how to conquer the enormous barrier.
12. You feel incredibly inspired by the magnificence of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Inspired and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!