Feeling Peaceful Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Peaceful contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Peaceful contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Peaceful contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Peaceful contemplations used are:
1. You feel peaceful with the warmth of the sun on your back as you walk amidst the hills and red rock formations.
2. You peacefully scan the snowy and grey rocky mountain slope for your route up to the pyramidal shaped peak at the summit.
3. You contemplate the shaded tree covered hills across the lake as you walk your route peacefully beneath a clear blue sky.
4. As you peacefully approach the snow sprinkled mountain, you plan your route up to the cloud covered peak and wonder how high it is.
5. You peacefully make your way between the snow covered peaks of the mountain towards the blue sky opening in the clouds.
6. As you scan the red rock hill formation it reminds you of a train making its way peacefully through the hills and mountains.
7. You walk peacefully down the sun shaded hill and ponder your route up the snow covered sun clipped mountain ahead.
8. You pause for a peaceful moment and look across the barren flatland to the tree covered hills beneath the beautiful blue sky.
9. You reflect on the peacefulness of nature as you traverse the snow covered mountain slope.
10. You stare in wonder towards, and look forward to enjoying, the peacefulness of the three giant peaks which you are about to scale.
11. You peacefully scan the green trees, snow scattered hill and blue sky and are reminded of the permanence of Mother Nature.
12. You feel perfectly peaceful in the permanence of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Peaceful and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.