Feeling Motivated Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Motivated contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Motivated contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Motivated contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Motivated contemplations used are:
1. You feel exhilarated and motivated by the warm sun of your back as you gaze across the mountain range beneath the fabulous blue sky.
2. You feel motivated as you walk over the rocky mountain track and admire the natural bronzed effect on the rocky outcrops.
3. You think about your life as a journey of ups and down like your journey over the peaks of the hills and mountains ahead of you and feel motivated.
4. You feel motivated as you marvel at the barren mountain and fabulous clear blue sky, and notice a small stack of rocks which seem to have been placed there by previous visitors.
5. You feel motivated as you compare and contrast the bright green grass of your sunny mountain side, to the darker green cloud shaded mountain before you.
6. You pause for a moment and feel motivated as you enjoy the view, a magnificent mountainous horizon beneath a wonderful blue heaven interspersed by streaks and fluffy balls of white cloud.
7. You feel motivated as you ponder your route on the green trail along the valley between green hills and mountains, whilst the sunny blue sky lights your way.
8. Across the scrubland, a haze adds an eerie atmosphere to your view of unusual rocky hill outcrops and distant mountains, and you feel motivated.
9. As you reach the mountain top beneath bright blue skies, you feel motivated as you think about the path along the mountain ridge ahead of you being an analogy to the ups and downs of your life.
10. You feel motivated as you stare at the rays of sunlight shining through the clouds and illuminating your way across the hills and mountains.
11. The brilliant sunny day, lush green valley floor, distant shaded mountain slopes and exquisite cloud formations motivate you and remind you of Mother Nature’s strength.
12. You feel highly motivated by the strength of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Motivated and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.