Feeling Comfortable Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Comfortable contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Comfortable contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Comfortable contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Comfortable contemplations used are:
1. You feel comfortable with the sun warming your back as you cross the mountain peak, observing an unusually shaped rock silhouetted against the bright blue sky which reminds you of a spinning top.
2. You feel comfortable as you gaze across the sun soaked pink heather cradled between rocks, towards the green and yellow slopes of the mountain ridge beyond.
3. As you trek along the hill ridge you feel comfortable as you contemplate on the valley mist ahead, and how it reminds you of smoke from a bush fire.
4. As you walk beneath the wall of green giant conifers and look up, you feel comfortable admiring the grey rocky mountain wall and bright blue sky beyond.
5. You feel comfortable and pause for a moment on the grey rocky mountain ridge to view the hills below, which appear as though they are waves on the ocean.
6. As you walk from hill peak to hill peak, you feel comfortable beneath the beautiful blue sky and get pleasure from being embraced by the greenness of Mother Nature.
7. You feel comfortable on your mountain cliff location as you take a break to ponder your route across the valleys and hills below.
8. From the gorge floor you feel comfortable with the high rocky outcrops that overlook and domineer the little creek emerging from the bush covered slopes.
9. You feel comfortable with the grey rocky mountain giant, peering across at you from above the hills and trees, as you enjoy a sunny break on your lush grass covered hill.
10. You feel comfortable as you gaze in wonder at the snow covered mountain slopes below the brilliantly clear blue sky, framed by the trees.
11. As you scan the mountain range and fluffy floating clouds you are reminded of the ruggedness of Mother Nature and you feel comfortable.
12. You feel very comfortable in the ruggedness of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Comfortable and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.