Fantasy Relaxing Music And Hills & Mountains Life Quotations
This is a “Hills and Mountains” life quotations relaxation video with relaxing music called Fantasy. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and quotations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on life quotations related to hills and mountains. These life quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this life quotations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music called Fantasy which is continuous in the background. Quotations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The hills and mountains life quotations used are:
1. I think that gravity sets into everything, including careers, but pendulums do swing and mountains do become valleys after a while… if you keep on walking. By Sylvester Stallone
2. Every mountain has its unique characteristics. Until you know what you’re looking for you can’t begin to choose. By Bruce Rosard
3. There are two kinds of climbers, those who climb because their heart sings when they’re in the mountains, and all the rest. By Alex Lowe
4. May your dreams be larger than mountains and may you have the courage to scale their summits. By Harley King
5. Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached the top. Then you will see how low it was. By Dag Hammarskjold
6. In the mountains, the shortest way is from peak to peak: but for that you must have long legs. By Friedrich Nietzsche
7. Doubly happy, however, is the man whom lofty mountain tops are within reach, for the lights that shine there illumine all that lies below. By John Muir
8. Nobody climbs mountains for scientific reasons. Science is used to raise money for he expeditions, but you really climb for the hell of it. By Edmund Hillary
9. Mountains appear more lofty, the nearer they are approached, but great men resemble them not in this particular. By Marguerite Blessington
10. I’ve learned that everyone wants to live on top of the mountain, but all the happiness and growth occurs while you’re climbing it. By Andy Rooney
11. The heights charm us, but the steps do not; with the mountain in our view we love to walk the plains. By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
12. Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. Anonymous
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking life quotes related to hills and mountains and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.