Confidence Affirmations, Cascade Waterfall Multi Drop Downstream, Relaxing Music Ambient Background By IRV
Reflect on the confidence affirmations with A Pure Embrace relaxing music and watch a “Large Strong Flow Cascade Waterfall With Multi Drops Looking Downstream To Base.”
This is an “Waterfalls, Large Strong Flow Cascade With Multi Drops Looking Downstream To Base” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with Confidence affirmations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music played over nature sounds. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The audio theme of this ambient background relaxation video is focused on Confidence affirmations. These affirmations are supported by a secondary audio theme of relaxing music played over waterfall nature sounds. The visual theme of the video is a waterfall nature scene.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Waterfalls, Large Strong Flow Cascade With Multi Drops Looking Downstream To Base”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains Confidence affirmations combined with relaxing music played over nature sounds.
The music track is called “A Pure Embrace” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken twice within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music and nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Confidence affirmations used are:
1. I forgive myself for any and all past mistakes and I am taking charge of my life.
2. I recognize, honour and am confident in my talents, abilities, skills, expertise, and know-how.
3. I am a valuable member of society, stand firmly in my belief in myself and I approve of myself 100%.
4. Every day I am becoming more and more confident in all aspects of my life.
5. I am confident without being arrogant or aggressive and people like me and respect me for it.
6. I am completely confident and at ease taking on new challenges and new tasks.
7. Every challenge I overcome strengthens my confidence and determination.
8. I am strong, secure and have inner resources and power to realize my goals.
9. I have the confidence to ask for help when I need it and am not afraid to say “no” whenever I feel strongly opposed to something.
10. I am at ease in all situations, all places and in all interactions with others.
11. I am completely at ease doing things by myself, in a group and in social situations.
12. I always make wise and confident decisions an am confident that everything will turn out well.
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes a waterfall. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: a multi drop cascade waterfall in a valley, looking downstream along the waterfall its base with rocks, moss and trees in the scene. I particularly like the view over the edge to the base.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
The main focus of this ambient background relaxation video is in the audio with thought provoking Confidence affirmations supported by nice relaxing music played over waterfall nature sounds. The repetition of the affirmations provides a reinforcement effect.
The visual of the video is one clip of “Waterfalls, Large Strong Flow Cascade With Multi Drops Looking Downstream To Base” which fills the screen completely. The motion of the waterfall within the video clip provide interest to the viewer and a calming effect.
The video is good for focused contemplation of the affirmations in a relaxed way when either watching the waterfall scene or simply listening to the audio.
I think this video is also good for use as an ambient background video to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
The video can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just affirmations, nature images and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.