Do You Know Any
Behavioural Symptoms Of Stress, Tension & Anxiety?
The symptoms of stress, tension and anxiety can be experienced through your behaviour! Long term symptoms resulting from constant stress, tension or anxiety can and do cause damage to your health and well-being!
Here are 6 potential behavioural symptoms of stress, tension and anxiety:
- Eating more or less;
- Sleeping too much or too little;
- Isolating self from others;
- Procrastinating or neglecting responsibilities;
- Using alcohol, cigarettes or drugs to relax; and
- Nervous habits e.g. biting nails, pacing.
Do you feel you may be suffering any of these symptoms due to stress, tension or anxiety? If you are, then activate your “relaxation response” to relax on a daily basis!
Want more videos about relaxation? If so, then:
1. Click the Like Button;
2. Click the Subscribe Button;
3. Leave a COMMENT or QUESTION to let me know what you need!
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Go here to see the full list of images and attributions: https://app.contentsamurai.com/cc/36647