Your Stress Positive Affirmations – Hills & Mountains Relaxation Video By IRV
Your Stress And Hills & Mountains
This is a “Hills and Mountains” guided relaxation video with positive affirmations about Your Stress. The video is a 5 minute image relaxation video and affirmations are spoken with a female voice in the second person.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on positive affirmations for Your Stress. The affirmations are done in the second person. These positive thoughts are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this positive affirmations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Affirmations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Your Stress positive affirmations used are:
1. You easily lower your stress levels by listening to the sounds of nature.
2. You eliminate all stress from your life because your health and well-being is far more important.
3. You give your stress wings and let it fly away.
4. You stay calm under pressure and release all feelings of stress.
5. You protect your body from stress by thinking calm, peaceful thoughts.
6. You respond to stressful situations with cool composure.
7. Your inner peace allows you to handle any stressful situations that arise.
8. You dissolve all tensions and worries while you relax.
9. You soothe your nerves by releasing all mental tensions.
10. You easily let go of tension and tightness in your body.
11. You quickly release all anxiety as and when it arises.
12. You are immune to stress and let all tensions drift far away.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking Your Stress positive affirmations and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!