Relaxation Routine – 5 Tips For Developing Your Own
Do You Need Some Tips
To Develop your Own Relaxation Routine?
Developing a relaxation routine and getting to grips with the basics of relaxation techniques is not difficult. However it does take practice. You should set aside at a minimum, 10 to 20 minutes each day for practicing your chosen relaxation techniques.
If you want more relaxation, try to do from 30 to 60 minutes. Does that seem too much of a commitment? Or do you have a busy schedule? If so, bear in mind that many short relaxation techniques can be incorporated within your daily routine while doing other things!
Here are 5 tips for busy people to find time for relaxation:
- At a desk during rest breaks – use stretching exercises to keep your neck, back, arms, hips and wrists in good working order;
- On a train or bus journey – use muscle relaxation by tensing and releasing individual muscles;
- Walking up and down stairs – use mindfulness to coordinate breathing with each step you take;
- Waiting for an appointment or in a queue – use simple deep breathing exercises to increase oxygen circulation and relieve tension;
- While doing housework – use mindfulness to focus solely on the task at hand.
Using a combination of these tips should enable you to find the time you need to practice relaxation on a daily basis. Remember though, relaxation is meant to be done whilst awake and aware of your surroundings.
WARNING: Do not practice relaxation techniques when you are tired in circumstances where falling asleep may put yourself in danger.
Want more videos about relaxation? If so, then:
1. Click the Like Button;
2. Click the Subscribe Button;
3. Leave a COMMENT or QUESTION to let me know what you need!
This presentation contains images that were used under a Creative Commons License. Go here to see the full list of images and attributions: https://app.contentsamurai.com/cc/36454
OR - Other Posts You May Like!