Relationship Affirmations with Nature Sounds & Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon By IRV
Reflect on the relationship affirmations with nature sounds and watch ocean waves on the sand with rocks and sunshine in a view to the horizon.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with nature sounds and Relationship affirmations. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation. The auditory theme is that of affirmations for Relationship.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Relationship affirmations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Relationship affirmations used are:
1. Having healthy relationships in my life is extremely important to me and my relationships are improving each and every day.
2. I easily make friendly connections with people I meet, wherever I go.
3. I attract only healthy, uplifting and loving relationships into my life.
4. All of my relationships are fun, friendly and productive.
5. All my relationships involve mutual respect, harmony and support.
6. All of my relationships are honest, loyal and trusting.
7. I am constantly striving to grow the trust and respect in my relationships with other people.
8. In my relationships I go out of my way to support people and am able to draw boundaries when needed.
9. I am tuned in to the wants and needs of others in my relationships and am able to make space for myself when needed.
10. I contribute to the healthy growth of all my relationships and take into consideration the perspective of other people.
11. I am able to be my true self in my relationships and communicate my wants and needs clearly.
12. People enjoy relationships with me because I am a joyful, positive person.
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, rocks in the beach sand and a view to the horizon with some sunshine through clouds and some reflections in the wet sand. I particularly like the way the waves swirl back and froth around the rock outcrop.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of nature, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Relationship and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!