Relationship Affirmations, River Waterfall Over Boulders Riverbank, Nature Sounds Ambient Background By IRV
Reflect on the relationship affirmations with nature sounds and watch a “Gentle Flow Single Drop River Waterfall Over Boulders By Riverbank.”
This is an “Waterfalls, Gentle Flow Single Drop River Over Boulders By Riverbank” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with Relationship affirmations in a calm female voice in combination with waterfall nature sounds. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The audio theme of this ambient background relaxation video is focused on Relationship affirmations. These affirmations are supported by a secondary audio theme of waterfall nature sounds. The visual theme of the video is a waterfall nature scene.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Waterfalls, Gentle Flow Single Drop River Over Boulders By Riverbank”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains Relationship affirmations combined with waterfall nature sounds.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken twice within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Relationship affirmations used are:
1. Having healthy relationships in my life is extremely important to me and my relationships are improving each and every day.
2. I easily make friendly connections with people I meet, wherever I go.
3. I attract only healthy, uplifting and loving relationships into my life.
4. All of my relationships are fun, friendly and productive.
5. All my relationships involve mutual respect, harmony and support.
6. All of my relationships are honest, loyal and trusting.
7. I am constantly striving to grow the trust and respect in my relationships with other people.
8. In my relationships I go out of my way to support people and am able to draw boundaries when needed.
9. I am tuned in to the wants and needs of others in my relationships and am able to make space for myself when needed.
10. I contribute to the healthy growth of all my relationships and take into consideration the perspective of other people.
11. I am able to be my true self in my relationships and communicate my wants and needs clearly.
12. People enjoy relationships with me because I am a joyful, positive person.
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes a waterfall. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: a single drop river waterfall in a valley with boulders, branches and grass on the riverbank. I particularly like the way the water flows over and around the boulders.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
The main focus of this ambient background relaxation video is in the audio with thought provoking Relationship affirmations supported by nice relaxing waterfall nature sounds. The repetition of the affirmations provides a reinforcement effect.
The visual of the video is one clip of “Waterfalls, Gentle Flow Single Drop River Over Boulders By Riverbank” which fills the screen completely. The motion of the waterfall within the video clip provide interest to the viewer and a calming effect.
The video is good for focused contemplation of the affirmations in a relaxed way when either watching the waterfall scene or simply listening to the audio.
I think this video is also good for use as an ambient background video to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
The video can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just affirmations, nature images and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!