Positive Affirmations for Work with Nature Sounds & Ocean Waves, Seaweed & Sand Beach Horizon View By IRV
Reflect on the positive affirmations for work with nature sounds and watch ocean waves flow over the seaweed and sand on the beach with a view to the horizon.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Seaweed & Sand Beach View To Horizon” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with nature sounds and Work affirmations. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation. The auditory theme is that of affirmations for Work.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Seaweed & Sand Beach View To Horizon”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Work affirmations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Work affirmations used are:
1. Being professional in my work is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.
2. I feel alive and energized at work and I enjoy the challenges my work provides.
3. I am grateful for my work and find joy in doing even the smallest of tasks.
4. My workplace is clean, tidy, well organized and free from distractions, so my mind is free to think and create.
5. I have good relationships with my co-workers and have a great working relationship with my boss.
6. I show others that I appreciate their work and I treat my co-workers as I wish to be treated.
7. I am a conscientious, productive worker and I continually strive to improve the way I work and improve my performance.
8. I easily eliminate distractions at work and meet all deadlines.
9. I always arrive at my work appointments with time to spare and always do more work than asked to do or give more than expected of me.
10. I give inspiring presentations and my impeccable work ethics inspire others.
11. I feel relaxed and focused at work and my integrity is reflected in the quality of my work.
12. Wonderful new work opportunities are opening up for me to use my unique creative skills and abilities.
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, seaweed on the beach sand and a view to the horizon. I particularly like the long slow approach of the waves as they wash the seaweed around on the sand.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of nature, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Work and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Seaweed & Sand Beach View To Horizon used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!