Parallel Flows Waterfall Split By Boulder & Waterfall Quotes & The Ecstasy of Being Relaxing Music By IRV
Listen to, watch and relax to this Waterfall Quotes and The Ecstasy of Being Relaxing Music Ambient Background Video with 5 minutes of a “Gentle Equal Parallel Flows Waterfall With Two Drops Split By Boulder.”
This is an ambient background video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip of “Gentle Equal Parallel Flows Waterfall With Two Drops Split By Boulder” with waterfall quotations in a calm male voice and relaxing music played over nature sounds.
The theme of the video is well focused on waterfalls and is good for playing in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
The theme of this ambient background video is well focused on quotations related to waterfalls. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an waterfall nature scene and also waterfall nature sounds. These factors are good for playing in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Gentle Equal Parallel Flows Waterfall With Two Drops Split By Boulder”.
The audio used in this ambient background video contains waterfall quotations combined with relaxing music which has a slow tempo which I feel has a calming effect on the listener, and which played over waterfall nature sounds. The music track is called “The Ecstasy of Being” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm male instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The waterfall quotations used are:
1. You cannot hear the waterfall if you stand next to it. I paint my jungles in the desert. By Macedonlo de la Torre
2. Miss Farrell has a voice like some unparalleled phenomenon of nature. She is to singers what Niagara is to waterfalls. By Alfred Frankenstein
3. By the time we arrived, as evening was approaching, I felt as sore as a rock must feel when the waterfall has pounded on it all day long. By Arthur Golden
4. I shift, an infinitesimal movement, towards him. It is like the leap from a waterfall. I do not know, until then, what I am going to do. By Madeline Miller
5. Today the vacuum [of space] is not regarded as empty. It is a sea of dynamic energy, like the spray of foam near a turbulent waterfall. By Harold E. Puthoff
6. Studios might support people trying to do something a little bit different and they’d be more open to the fact that there’s more than one path to the waterfall. By Vince Vaughn
7. My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives. By Blazing Saddles
8. While people are struggling unhappily in the cities against the cruel authorities, a waterfall happily and cheerfully flows in the nature; there is happiness only if there is freedom! By Mehmet Murat Ildan
9. A cheery relaxation is man’s natural state, just as nature itself is relaxed. A waterfall is concerned only with being itself, not with doing something it considers waterfall-like. By Vernon Howard
10. When you’re young, there’s so much that you can’t take in. It’s pouring over you like a waterfall. When you’re older, it’s less intense, but you’re able to reach out and drink it. I love being older. By Sigourney Weaver
11. Think of your life as a waterfall; it may come crashing down at some point, it may have its ups and downs, but in the end, it will continue to flow. By Unknown
12. Our instinct as parents is to order our kids around – it’s easier, and frankly, we’re usually right. [But] reverse the waterfall as much as possible. Enlist the children in their own upbringing. By Bruce Feiler
This ambient background video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes a waterfall. The image size used for this video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: a waterfall on a hillside in lovely sunshine, where the flow is split into two parallel flows by a boulder with two drops. The surroundings are a combination of grass and rocks with moss on them. I particularly like sunshine and shadows on the mossy rocks.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the video there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background video.
This ambient background video is well focused with quotations related to waterfalls and just one video clip of Gentle Equal Parallel Flows Waterfall With Two Drops Split By Boulder used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the waterfall within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking waterfall quotes and nice relaxing music played over waterfall nature sounds.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images and relaxing music.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!