Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles, Pebbles, Beach + Ocean Quotes & Nature Sounds Ambient Background By IRV
Watch 5 minutes of ocean waves flow through wooden poles and over pebbles on the beach and listen to ocean quotes with nature sounds.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice in combination with ocean waves nature sounds. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The theme of this ambient background relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These factors are good for playing the video in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains ocean quotations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Asking is the beginning of receiving. Make sure you don’t go to the ocean with a teaspoon. At least take a bucket so the kids won’t laugh at you. By Jim Rohn
2. Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn’t happen. By Steven Wright
3. Should you ever feel too lonely…listen for the roar of the sea – for in it are all those who’ve been and all those who are to come. By Simon Van Booy
4. But more wonderful than the lore of old men and the lore of books is the secret lore of ocean. By H. P. Lovecraft
5. If you think the ocean isn’t important, imagine Earth without it. Mars comes to mind. No ocean, no life support system. By Sylvia Earle
6. Metaphysics is a dark ocean without shores or lighthouse, strewn with many a philosophic wreck. By Immanuel Kant
7. Blue, green, grey, white, or black; smooth, ruffled, or mountainous; that ocean is not silent. By H. P. Lovecraft
8. Either you decide to stay in the shallow end of the pool or you go out in the ocean. By Christopher Reeve
9. For whatever we lose (a you or a me) It’s always ourselves we find in the sea. By E.E. Cummings
10. I’m an ocean, because I’m really deep. If you search deep enough you can find rare exotic treasures. By Christina Aguilera
11. The greatest rivers always find their way to the ocean. Like a ship reaching out to its motherland. By Saleem Sharma
12. Like a shipwreck or a jetty, almost anything that forms a structure in the ocean, whether it is natural or artificial over time, collects life. Sylvia Earle
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, wooden poles buried vertically in the beach sand and pebbles on the sand. I particularly like the irregularity of the waves and watching the waves retreat back over the pebbles on the sand. Also the wooden poles are standing there defiant with the waves passing around and through them. I wonder how long they will survive.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
This ambient background relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of “Ocean Waves, Wooden Poles & Pebbles On Beach” used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images, quotations and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!