Ocean Waves With Rocky Outcrops Along Coastline With Ocean Quotes & Nature Sounds By IRV
Watch ocean waves with rocky outcrops along the coastline and listen to ocean quotes with nature sounds.
This is an “Ocean Waves With Rock Outcrops Along Coastline” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with ocean waves nature sounds. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves With Rock Outcrops Along Coastline”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean quotations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. It is of great use to the sailor to know the length of his line, though he cannot with it fathom all the depths of the ocean. By John Locke
2. No one would have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in the storm. By Charles Kettering
3. A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won’t cross the street to vote in a national election. By Bill Vaughan
4. Truth makes on the ocean of nature no one track of light; every eye, looking on, finds its own. By Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
5. We are imprisoned in the realm of life, like a sailor on his tiny boat, on an infinite ocean. By Anna Freud
6. With an ocean between you and your European friends, you have to keep them in your heart. By Sammy Davis, Jr.
7. May this house stand until an ant drinks the ocean and a tortoise circles the world. By Jonathan Carroll
8. Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think. By Robert Henri
9. Ocean rowing is very much what you make it. Rowing technique is pretty irrelevant on the ocean. It’s the psychology that’s important. By Roz Savage
10. The ocean is like a checking account where everybody withdraws but nobody makes a deposit. This is what’s happening because of overfishing. By Enric Sala
11. As long as there’s a body of water nearby, I’m happy. Pools don’t count. I like diving into the ocean and coming out refreshed. By Sarah Carter
12. She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air. By Holly Black
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, with a view along the rocky outcrops of the coastline to the horizon. I particularly like the way the waves wash over and splash on the rocks in the foreground.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of nature, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves With Rock Outcrops Along Coastline used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!