Ocean Waves, Seaweed & Sand Beach View To Horizon With Ocean Quotes & Nature Sounds By IRV
Watch ocean waves flow over the seaweed and sand on the beach with a view to the horizon and listen to ocean quotes with nature sounds.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Seaweed & Sand Beach View To Horizon” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with ocean waves nature sounds. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Seaweed & Sand Beach View To Horizon”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean quotations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me. By Isaac Newton
2. I pray to be like the ocean, with soft currents, maybe waves at times. More and more, I want the consistency rather than the highs and the lows. By Drew Barrymore
3. If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was a thousand miles away, I’d still swim. And I’d despise the one who gave up. By Abraham Maslow
4. Just as the wave cannot exist for itself, but is ever a part of the heaving surface of the ocean, so must I never live my life for itself, but always in the experience which is going on around me. By Albert Schweitzer
5. I hope for your help to explore and protect the wild ocean in ways that will restore the health and, in so doing, secure hope for humankind. Health to the ocean means health for us. By Sylvia Earle
6. Roll on, deep and dark blue ocean, roll. Ten thousand fleets sweep over thee in vain. Man marks the earth with ruin, but his control stops with the shore. By Lord Byron
7. When you’re thirsty and it seems that you could drink the entire ocean that’s faith; when you start to drink and finish only a glass or two that’s science. By Anton Chekhov
8. If you live a life of make-believe, your life isn’t worth anything until you do something that does challenge your reality. And to me, sailing the open ocean is a real challenge, because it’s life or death. By Morgan Freeman
9. I want everybody to go jump in the ocean to see for themselves how beautiful it is, how important it is to get acquainted with fish swimming in the ocean, rather than just swimming with lemon slices and butter. By Sylvia Earle
10. Whatever be the qualities of the man with whom a woman is united according to the law, such qualities even she assumes, like a river, united with the ocean. By Guru Nanak
11. Surfing soothes me, it’s always been a kind of Zen experience for me. The ocean is so magnificent, peaceful, and awesome. The rest of the world disappears for me when I’m on a wave. By Paul Walker
12. All rivers, even the most dazzling, those that catch the sun in their course, all rivers go down to the ocean and drown. And life awaits man as the sea awaits the river. By Simone Schwarz-Bart
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, seaweed on the beach sand and a view to the horizon. I particularly like the long slow approach of the waves as they wash the seaweed around on the sand.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of nature, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Seaweed & Sand Beach View To Horizon used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!