Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks, Sunshine, Horizon + Ocean Quotes & Relaxing Music Ambient Background By IRV
Watch 5 minutes of ocean waves on the sand with rocks and sunshine in a view to the horizon and listen to ocean quotes with In Spiritus relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The theme of this ambient background relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These factors are good for playing the video in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon”.
The audio used in this ambient background video contains ocean quotations combined with relaxing music which has a slow tempo which I feel has a calming effect on the listener.
The music track is called “In Spiritus” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. I was always an unusual girl. My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean. By Lana Del Rey
2. I had come to learn pretty quickly that life has its highs and lows just like the ocean does and sometimes you just have to see how far they’ll carry you. By C.A. Williams
3. It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. By Hunter S. Thompson
4. A full moon sprinkled the black ocean with diamonds, and she could imagine fairies dancing in the silver foam that laced the huge, dark waves. By Patricia Hagan
5. Ever since I was a child I’ve felt connected to water: lakes, rivers, streams––I love to jump in and swim around. But it’s the ocean where I go for rejuvenation, revelation, and solace. By Susan Rockefeller
6. The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, and weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can’t. By Christopher Paolini
7. Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self. By B. R. Ambedkar
8. My love for you reaches beyond the borders of continents, so vast in scope that I would cross oceans to be with you. Yes, but does that same love penetrate so deep as to dare thee to sink to the oceans’ depths to find me? By Richelle E. Goodrich
9. Unlike a fountain that circulates the same water in an enclosed, perpetually recycling system, a human being circulates thoughts in an unlimited reservoir of self. Don’t limit yourself to being a mere fountain when you contain an ocean. By Vera Nazarian
10. All matter, including you and I, has rhythmic movement within it and our quest should be to create a proper rhythmic harmony within ourselves…you feel happy when you sit near an ocean because your vibrations try to synchronize with the frequency of the waves. By Ed Viswanathan
11. The ocean was one of the greatest things he had ever seen in his life—bigger and deeper than anything he had imagined. It changed its color and shape and expression according to time and place and weather. It aroused a deep sadness in his heart, and at the same time it brought his heart peace and comfort. By Haruki Murakami
12. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater, you realize that you’ve been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent. By Dave Barry
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, rocks in the beach sand and a view to the horizon with some sunshine through clouds and some reflections in the wet sand. I particularly like the way the waves swirl back and froth around the rock outcrop.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
This ambient background relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of “Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon” used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images, quotations and relaxing music.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!