Ocean Waves, Rocky Outcrops, Coastline + Ocean Quotes & Nature Sounds Ambient Background By IRV
Watch 5 minutes of ocean waves with rocky outcrops along the coastline and listen to ocean quotes with nature sounds.
This is an “Ocean Waves With Rock Outcrops Along Coastline” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice in combination with ocean waves nature sounds. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The theme of this ambient background relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These factors are good for playing the video in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves With Rock Outcrops Along Coastline”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains ocean quotations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. It is of great use to the sailor to know the length of his line, though he cannot with it fathom all the depths of the ocean. By John Locke
2. No one would have crossed the ocean if he could have gotten off the ship in the storm. By Charles Kettering
3. A citizen of America will cross the ocean to fight for democracy, but won’t cross the street to vote in a national election. By Bill Vaughan
4. Truth makes on the ocean of nature no one track of light; every eye, looking on, finds its own. By Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
5. We are imprisoned in the realm of life, like a sailor on his tiny boat, on an infinite ocean. By Anna Freud
6. With an ocean between you and your European friends, you have to keep them in your heart. By Sammy Davis, Jr.
7. May this house stand until an ant drinks the ocean and a tortoise circles the world. By Jonathan Carroll
8. Why do we love the sea? It is because it has some potent power to make us think things we like to think. By Robert Henri
9. Ocean rowing is very much what you make it. Rowing technique is pretty irrelevant on the ocean. It’s the psychology that’s important. By Roz Savage
10. The ocean is like a checking account where everybody withdraws but nobody makes a deposit. This is what’s happening because of overfishing. By Enric Sala
11. As long as there’s a body of water nearby, I’m happy. Pools don’t count. I like diving into the ocean and coming out refreshed. By Sarah Carter
12. She loves the serene brutality of the ocean, loves the electric power she felt with each breath of wet, briny air. By Holly Black
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, with a view along the rocky outcrops of the coastline to the horizon. I particularly like the way the waves wash over and splash on the rocks in the foreground.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
This ambient background relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of “Ocean Waves With Rock Outcrops Along Coastline” used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images, quotations and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!