Ocean Waves, Rocky Groove, Sunshine, Shadow + Ocean Quotes & Relaxing Music Ambient Background By IRV
Watch 5 minutes of ocean waves flow along a rocky groove in shadow on a sunshine day and listen to ocean quotes with Across The Sky relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The theme of this ambient background relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These factors are good for playing the video in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow”.
The audio used in this ambient background video contains ocean quotations combined with relaxing music which has a slow tempo which I feel has a calming effect on the listener.
The music track is called “Across The Sky” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Those who want to row on the ocean of human knowledge do not get far, and the storm drives those out of their course who set sail. By Franz Grillparzer
2. I really enjoy writing novels. It’s like the ocean. You can just build a boat and take off. By Denis Johnson
3. As a species, we’ve always been discoverers and adventurers, and space and the deep ocean are some of the last frontiers. By Paul Allen
4. Can ye fathom the ocean, dark and deep, where the mighty waves and the grandeur sweep? By Fanny Crosby
5. The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. By Jacques Yves Cousteau
6. Under the big political umbrella, a man is just like a leaf in the ocean, with no control of his destiny and does not have any choice. By Zhang Yimou
7. Question for your life: If love covered as much of the earth’s surface as the oceans, would you still urinate in your wetsuit? By Jarod Kintz
8. An ocean which thinks there is nothing to learn from a lake is not a wise ocean! By Mehmet Murat ildan
9. Moral codes are like the ocean. Some people live by them, while others, such as myself, would rather live by a lake. By Jarod Kintz
10. Her happiness floated like waves of ocean along the coast of her life. She found lyrics of her life in his arms but she never sung her song. By Santosh Kalwar
11. Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away. By Sarah Kay
12. I could be blindfolded and dropped into the deepest ocean and I would know where to find you. By Neil Gaiman
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, a view to the horizon, some rocks in sunshine and some in shadow and a groove in the rocks. I particularly like the way the waves slowly travel along the groove in the rocks.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
This ambient background relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow” used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images, quotations and relaxing music.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!