Ocean Waves, Pebbles, Beach + Ocean Quotes & Relaxing Music Ambient Background By IRV
Watch 5 minutes of ocean waves over pebbles on the beach and listen to ocean quotes with Dream Frontiers relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The theme of this ambient background relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These factors are good for playing the video in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach”.
The audio used in this ambient background video contains ocean quotations combined with relaxing music which has a slow tempo which I feel has a calming effect on the listener.
The music track is called “Dream Frontiers” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. We know that when we protect our oceans we’re protecting our future. By Bill Clinton
2. The ocean stirs the heart, inspires the imagination and brings eternal joy to the soul. By Wyland
3. What would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark? It would be like sleep without dreams. By Werner Herzog
4. The sea! the sea! the open sea!, The blue, the fresh, the ever free! By Bryan W. Procter
5. Whenever I look at the ocean, I always want to talk to people, but when I’m talking to people, I always want to look at the ocean. By Haruki Murakami
6. The oceans deserve our respect and care, but you have to know something before you can care about it. By Sylvia Earle
7. Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore. By Andre Gide
8. My soul is full of longing for the secrets of the sea, and the heart of the great ocean sends a thrilling pulse through me. By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
9. With every drop of water you drink, every breath you take, you’re connected to the sea. No matter where on Earth you live. By Sylvia Earle
10. I think space exploration is very important. I think there is very intelligent life on Mars. I believe that Martians are spying on us from the bottom of the ocean. By Annabella Sciorra
11. The fact that one can lose one’s sense of self in an ocean of tranquility does not mean that one’s consciousness is immaterial or that it presided over the birth of the universe. By Sam Harris
12. We know only too well that what we are doing is nothing more than a drop in the ocean. But if the drop were not there, the ocean would be missing something. By Mother Teresa
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean and pebbles on the sand of a beach. I love the simplicity of this video. Just waves rolling on to the pebbles on the beach then retreating back to the ocean. Sometimes the waves come in from the side also.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
This ambient background relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach” used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images, quotations and relaxing music.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!