Ocean Waves, Pebbles, Beach, Horizon + Ocean Quotes & Relaxing Music Ambient Background By IRV
Watch 5 minutes of ocean waves over pebbles on the beach with a view to the horizon and listen to ocean quotes with The Essence of Peace relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach View To Horizon” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The theme of this ambient background relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These factors are good for playing the video in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach View To Horizon”.
The audio used in this ambient background video contains ocean quotations combined with relaxing music which has a slow tempo which I feel has a calming effect on the listener.
The music track is called “The Essence of Peace” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time. By H. P. Lovecraft
2. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. By Mahatma Gandhi
3. Kidney transplants seem so routine now. But the first one was like Lindbergh’s flight across the ocean. By Joseph Murray
4. Shy is the oyster, fervent is the clam, peaceful is the ocean floor rocked by the sands of time. By Bradley Chicho
5. We all have an edge. We all are floating our psyche on top with a great ocean underneath. By Brad Dourif
6. This time as we ascend, I watch the world sinking below us. I watch the way the city fades into sand that gets washed by the ocean. By Lauren DeStefano
7. Those who live by the sea can hardly form a single thought of which the sea would not be part. By Hermann Broch
8. He talks softly, patiently, as I sit on the window ledge and watch boats with colorful triangles for sails scratch the ocean. By Lauren DeStefano
9. The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble. By Blaise Pascal
10. You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean. By Alan Watts
11. Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man – who has no gills. By Ambrose Bierce
12. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came. By John F. Kennedy
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, pebbled on the beach sand and a view over the waves to the horizon. I particularly like the way streaks of wash are left behind on the pebbles and sand as the waves retreat back to the ocean.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
This ambient background relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach View To Horizon” used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images, quotations and relaxing music.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!