Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach With View To Horizon With Ocean Quotes & Nature Sounds By IRV
Watch ocean waves over pebbles on the beach with a view to the horizon and listen to ocean quotes with nature sounds.
This is an “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach View To Horizon” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with ocean waves nature sounds. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach View To Horizon”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean quotations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Ocean is more ancient than the mountains, and freighted with the memories and the dreams of Time. By H. P. Lovecraft
2. You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty. By Mahatma Gandhi
3. Kidney transplants seem so routine now. But the first one was like Lindbergh’s flight across the ocean. By Joseph Murray
4. Shy is the oyster, fervent is the clam, peaceful is the ocean floor rocked by the sands of time. By Bradley Chicho
5. We all have an edge. We all are floating our psyche on top with a great ocean underneath. By Brad Dourif
6. This time as we ascend, I watch the world sinking below us. I watch the way the city fades into sand that gets washed by the ocean. By Lauren DeStefano
7. Those who live by the sea can hardly form a single thought of which the sea would not be part. By Hermann Broch
8. He talks softly, patiently, as I sit on the window ledge and watch boats with colorful triangles for sails scratch the ocean. By Lauren DeStefano
9. The least movement is of importance to all nature. The entire ocean is affected by a pebble. By Blaise Pascal
10. You and I are all as much continuous with the physical universe as a wave is continuous with the ocean. By Alan Watts
11. Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man – who has no gills. By Ambrose Bierce
12. We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch – we are going back from whence we came. By John F. Kennedy
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, pebbled on the beach sand and a view over the waves to the horizon. I particularly like the way streaks of wash are left behind on the pebbles and sand as the waves retreat back to the ocean.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of nature, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves Over Pebbles On Beach View To Horizon used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!