Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet With Ocean Quotes & Relaxing Music Ambient Background By IRV
Watch 5 minutes of ocean waves meet a stream in a rocky inlet and listen to ocean quotes with A Soothing Caress relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The theme of this ambient background relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These factors are good for playing the video in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet”.
The audio used in this ambient background video contains ocean quotations combined with relaxing music which has a slow tempo which I feel has a calming effect on the listener.
The music track is called “A Soothing Caress” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Together we can face any challenges as deep as the ocean and as high as the sky. By Sonia Gandhi
2. Listening to soft music and the sound of the ocean is quite relaxing to me. By LaToya Jackson
3. American public opinion is like an ocean, it cannot be stirred by a teaspoon. Hubert H. Humphrey
4. The voice of the sea speaks to the soul. The touch of the sea is sensuous, enfolding the body in its soft, close embrace. By Kate Chopin
5. Others may use the ocean as their road; Only the English make it their abode. By Edmund Waller
6. If the ocean can calm itself, so can you. We are both salt water mixed with air. By Nayyirah Waheed
7. Civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness. By Werner Herzog
8. Many drops make a bucket, many buckets make a pond, many ponds make a lake, and many lakes make an ocean. By Percy Ross
9. My soul is full of longing / For the secret of the sea, / And the heart of the great ocean / Sends a thrilling pulse through me. By Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
10. I love the ocean. I’ve always liked the blue, so tranquil and peaceful and gliding. And the fear of it. By Siouxsie Sioux
11. Hostility comes from loneliness, from not seeing yourself like a drop falling into the ocean of humanity like everyone else. By Mehmet Oz
12. The road to democracy may be winding and is like a river taking many curves, but eventually the river will reach the ocean. By Chen Shui-bian
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean; a stream running over pebbles and between rocks to reach the ocean; the stream has pointed rocks on both sides and the horizon is visible. I particularly like the fact that the stream is clearly visible running into the ocean. Having been on many hiking walks it is not often a scene I have encountered.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
This ambient background relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of “Ocean Waves Meet Stream In Rocky Inlet” used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images, quotations and relaxing music.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!