Ocean Waves, Foam, Pebbles, Beach, Sand + Ocean Quotes & Nature Sounds Ambient Background By IRV
Watch 5 minutes of ocean waves foam up over pebbles on the beach sand and listen to ocean quotes with nature sounds.
This is an “Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice in combination with ocean waves nature sounds. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The theme of this ambient background relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These factors are good for playing the video in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains ocean quotations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. I was curious and hungry at a young age, and jazz was such a mystery to me, an ocean where you can express yourself in the moment. It represented freedom, it represented wearing wings and going somewhere with music. By Paula Cole
2. I like to dedicate myself wholeheartedly to a cause so that I have more impact. My goal is to shed light on the beauty of the ocean and how important it is for our planet. By Hayden Panettiere
3. Sharks are beautiful animals, and if you’re lucky enough to see lots of them, that means that you’re in a healthy ocean. You should be afraid if you are in the ocean and don’t see sharks. Sylvia Earle
4. Everything that’s realistic has some sort of ugliness in it. Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent. By Sharon Tate
5. For pure joy, I look at a small painting by Arbit Blatas. An ocean liner is at the center of the composition, perhaps ready to depart. It holds the promise of discovery. By Antonio Damasio
6. Often extinctions in the ocean occur at the same time as those on land. Then again, the ice age extinctions lost many big animals, but not many sea faring ones. By Robert T. Bakker
7. When you’re connected to the ocean, you really don’t think about what’s going on with your email or texts or any of that. You’re just a lot more liberated. By Leven Rambin
8. ?I have always been fascinated by the ocean, to dip a limb beneath its surface and know that I’m touching eternity, that it goes on forever until it begins here again. By Lauren DeStefano
9. The creative act is a letting down of the net of human imagination into the ocean of chaos on which we are suspended, and the attempt to bring out of it ideas. By Terence McKenna
10. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective… it humbles you and makes you feel almost like you’ve been baptized. I feel born again when I get out of the ocean. By Beyoncé Knowles
11. Waves are the voices of tides. Tides are life … They bring new food for shore creatures, and take ships out to sea. They are the ocean’s pulse, and our own heartbeat. By Tamora Pierce
12. Water seeks its own level. Look at them. The Tigris, the Euphrates, the Mississippi, the Amazon, the Yangtze. The world’s great rivers. And every one of them finds its way to the ocean. By Alison McGhee
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, pebbles on the beach sand and foam or wash generated by the waves. I particularly like watching the foam or wash each wave leaves behind before the next wave washes over it and the streaks left behind after each wave retreats back to the ocean.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
This ambient background relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of “Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand” used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images, quotations and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!