Ocean Waves, Beach & Peninsula, Plants + Ocean Quotes & Nature Sounds Ambient Background By IRV
Watch 5 minutes of ocean waves with a view through plants across the beach to the peninsula and listen to ocean quotes with nature sounds.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Beach & Peninsula View Through Plants” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice in combination with ocean waves nature sounds. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The theme of this ambient background relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These factors are good for playing the video in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Beach & Peninsula View Through Plants”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains ocean quotations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Even castles made from sand fall to the ocean. By Jimi Hendrix
2. Every time I slip into the ocean, it’s like going home. By Sylvia Earle
3. Your heart is like the ocean, mysterious and dark. By Bob Dylan
4. The ocean moans over dead men’s bones. By Thomas Bailey Aldrich
5. My favorite place to vacation is anyplace by the ocean. By Nina Arianda
6. I love being by the ocean. It stills the voices in my head. By Chris Weitz
7. The sea complains upon a thousand shores. By Alexander Smith
8. The ocean is a central image. It is the symbolism of a great journey. By Enya
9. To him it is an ocean, unfathomable, and without a shore. By William Godwin
10. It was like trying to bail out an ocean of water with a teaspoon. By Jodi Picoult
11. In one drop of water are found all the secrets of all the oceans. By Kahlil Gibran
12. I ain’t afraid to drown if that means I’m deep up in your ocean. By Chris Brown
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean and a view through plants across a beach to a peninsula. I particularly like the way the plants shake in the cold wind.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
This ambient background relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of “Ocean Waves, Beach & Peninsula View Through Plants” used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images, quotations and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!