Ocean Waves, Beach & Bay View from Rocks With Ocean Quotes & Nature Sounds By IRV
Watch ocean waves with a view across the beach and bay from rocks and listen to ocean quotes with nature sounds.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Beach & Bay View from Rocks” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with ocean waves nature sounds. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Beach & Bay View from Rocks”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean quotations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Individually, we are one drop. Together, we are an ocean. By Ryunosuke Satoro
2. I am the shore and the ocean, awaiting myself on both sides. By Dejan Stojanovic
3. Wherever people go to find peace – that’s what I find in the ocean. By Willow Aster
4. I could never stay long enough on the shore; the tang of the untainted, fresh, and free sea air was like a cool, quieting thought. By Helen Keller
5. A pool just isn’t the same as the ocean. It has no energy. No life. By Linda Gerber
6. The progress of rivers to the ocean is not so rapid as that of man to error. By Voltaire
7. I wonder if the ocean smells different on the other side of the world. By J.A. Redmerski
8. Our knowledge is a little island in a great ocean of nonknowledge. By Isaac Bashevis Singer
9. The sea has never been friendly to man. At most it has been the accomplice of human restlessness. By Joseph Conrad
10. In the ocean of baseness, the deeper we get, the easier the sinking. By James Russell Lowell
11. We all have a sea inside us; can you hear it? Can you hear the ocean roaring? By Dianna Hardy
12. How inappropriate to call this planet Earth when it is quite clearly Ocean. By Arthur C. Clarke
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include waves in an ocean and a sandy bay beach which is in shadow due to the rising sun being behind clouds in the distance. I particularly like this sideways view of the waves across the bay and the way the waves leave bubbly wash behind them as they roll on to the sandy beach together with some mist rising from the waves.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of nature, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Beach & Bay View from Rocks used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!