Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow With Ocean Quotes & Nature Sounds By IRV
Watch ocean waves flow along a rocky groove in shadow on a sunshine day and listen to ocean quotes with nature sounds.
This is an “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with ocean waves nature sounds. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean quotations combined with ocean waves nature sounds.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Those who want to row on the ocean of human knowledge do not get far, and the storm drives those out of their course who set sail. By Franz Grillparzer
2. I really enjoy writing novels. It’s like the ocean. You can just build a boat and take off. By Denis Johnson
3. As a species, we’ve always been discoverers and adventurers, and space and the deep ocean are some of the last frontiers. By Paul Allen
4. Can ye fathom the ocean, dark and deep, where the mighty waves and the grandeur sweep? By Fanny Crosby
5. The sea, once it casts its spell, holds one in its net of wonder forever. By Jacques Yves Cousteau
6. Under the big political umbrella, a man is just like a leaf in the ocean, with no control of his destiny and does not have any choice. By Zhang Yimou
7. Question for your life: If love covered as much of the earth’s surface as the oceans, would you still urinate in your wetsuit? By Jarod Kintz
8. An ocean which thinks there is nothing to learn from a lake is not a wise ocean! By Mehmet Murat ildan
9. Moral codes are like the ocean. Some people live by them, while others, such as myself, would rather live by a lake. By Jarod Kintz
10. Her happiness floated like waves of ocean along the coast of her life. She found lyrics of her life in his arms but she never sung her song. By Santosh Kalwar
11. Because there’s nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it’s sent away. By Sarah Kay
12. I could be blindfolded and dropped into the deepest ocean and I would know where to find you. By Neil Gaiman
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, a view to the horizon, some rocks in sunshine and some in shadow and a groove in the rocks. I particularly like the way the waves slowly travel along the groove in the rocks.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing nature sounds and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of nature, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights and sounds of nature with quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing ocean waves nature sounds. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!