Money Affirmations with Ascension Relaxing Music & Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand By IRV
Reflect on the money affirmations with Ascension relaxing music and watch ocean waves foam up over pebbles on the beach sand.
This is an “Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand” guided image relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with relaxing music and Money affirmations. The music track is called Ascension. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The visual theme of the video is well focused on ocean waves and is good for concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains Money affirmations combined with relaxing music. The relaxing music which has a slow tempo with a relaxing style to it is called Ascension and is under license from RoyaltyFreeMeditationMusic .com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxation music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite thought provoking and relaxing.
The Money affirmations used are:
1. Being successful with money is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling every day.
2. I believe that money is a positive resource and a positive force in the world.
3. I believe that money enriches lives and makes wonderful things happen.
4. I give thanks for all the money in my life and I greatly appreciate the choices that money gives me.
5. I am very responsible with money and I appreciate money for the quality of life it offers.
6. I deserve to live a debt-free life so I consider all alternatives before spending money.
7. I have complete control over my finances, I keep to my budget and pay my credit cards in full each month.
8. I spend my money on things that inspire and empower me and spend less time buying and more time being
9. I have the highest regard for money and love spending money on improving my life.
10. My money consciousness constantly expands and new money earning opportunities appear in my life on a regular basis.
11. I have a positive relationship with money and appreciate what it can do for myself and others.
12. Money allows me to help others who are less fortunate and the more money I spend, the more people benefit.
This guided relaxation technique video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, pebbles on the beach sand and foam or wash generated by the waves. I particularly like watching the foam or wash each wave leaves behind before the next wave washes over it and the streaks left behind after each wave retreats back to the ocean.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing relaxing music and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene with relaxing music.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself to have this time.
- Make yourself as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on the shapes, colours, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds of the relaxing music, to wash over you, and reflect on the affirmations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights of nature with relaxing music and affirmations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with affirmations about Money and just one video clip of Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking affirmations to reflect on and nice relaxing music which compliments the ocean waves. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!