In Spiritus Relaxing Music, Ocean Quotes & Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon By IRV
Watch ocean waves on the sand with rocks and sunshine in a view to the horizon and listen to ocean quotes with In Spiritus relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with relaxing music. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean wave quotations combined with relaxing music. The relaxing music which has a slow tempo with a relaxing style to it is called In Spiritus and is under license from RoyaltyFreeMeditationMusic.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. I was always an unusual girl. My mother told me I had a chameleon soul, no moral compass pointing due north, no fixed personality; just an inner indecisiveness that was as wide and as wavering as the ocean. By Lana Del Rey
2. I had come to learn pretty quickly that life has its highs and lows just like the ocean does and sometimes you just have to see how far they’ll carry you. By C.A. Williams
3. It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top. By Hunter S. Thompson
4. A full moon sprinkled the black ocean with diamonds, and she could imagine fairies dancing in the silver foam that laced the huge, dark waves. By Patricia Hagan
5. Ever since I was a child I’ve felt connected to water: lakes, rivers, streams––I love to jump in and swim around. But it’s the ocean where I go for rejuvenation, revelation, and solace. By Susan Rockefeller
6. The sea is emotion incarnate. It loves, hates, and weeps. It defies all attempts to capture it with words and rejects all shackles. No matter what you say about it, there is always that which you can’t. By Christopher Paolini
7. Unlike a drop of water which loses its identity when it joins the ocean, man does not lose his being in the society in which he lives. Man’s life is independent. He is born not for the development of the society alone, but for the development of his self. By B. R. Ambedkar
8. My love for you reaches beyond the borders of continents, so vast in scope that I would cross oceans to be with you. Yes, but does that same love penetrate so deep as to dare thee to sink to the oceans’ depths to find me? By Richelle E. Goodrich
9. Unlike a fountain that circulates the same water in an enclosed, perpetually recycling system, a human being circulates thoughts in an unlimited reservoir of self. Don’t limit yourself to being a mere fountain when you contain an ocean. By Vera Nazarian
10. All matter, including you and I, has rhythmic movement within it and our quest should be to create a proper rhythmic harmony within ourselves…you feel happy when you sit near an ocean because your vibrations try to synchronize with the frequency of the waves. By Ed Viswanathan
11. The ocean was one of the greatest things he had ever seen in his life—bigger and deeper than anything he had imagined. It changed its color and shape and expression according to time and place and weather. It aroused a deep sadness in his heart, and at the same time it brought his heart peace and comfort. By Haruki Murakami
12. There’s nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater, you realize that you’ve been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent. By Dave Barry
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, rocks in the beach sand and a view to the horizon with some sunshine through clouds and some reflections in the wet sand. I particularly like the way the waves swirl back and froth around the rock outcrop.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing the relaxing music and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene with relaxing music.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of the relaxing music, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights of nature with relaxing music and quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Sand, Rocks & Sunshine View To Horizon used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music which compliments the ocean waves. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!