Horsetail Slide Waterfall With Waterfall Quotes & The Lightwalkers Relaxing Music By IRV
Listen to, watch and relax to this Waterfall Quotes and The Lightwalkers Relaxing Music Ambient Background Video with 5 minutes of a “Gentle Flow Horsetail Slide Waterfall With Single Drop.”
This is an ambient background video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip of “Gentle Flow Horsetail Slide Waterfall With Single Drop” with waterfall quotations in a calm male voice and relaxing music played over nature sounds.
The theme of the video is well focused on waterfalls and is good for playing in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
The theme of this ambient background video is well focused on quotations related to waterfalls. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an waterfall nature scene and also waterfall nature sounds. These factors are good for playing in the background to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
This ambient background video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Gentle Flow Horsetail Slide Waterfall With Single Drop”.
The audio used in this ambient background video contains waterfall quotations combined with relaxing music which has a slow tempo which I feel has a calming effect on the listener, and which played over waterfall nature sounds. The music track is called “The Lightwalkers” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm male instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The waterfall quotations used are:
1. With meditation I found a ledge above the waterfall of my thoughts. By Mary Pipher
2. When the moonlight and the waterfall come together, all other things fade from the scene! By Mehmet Murat Ildan
3. I touch God in my song as the hill touched the far-away sea with its waterfall. By Rabindranath Tagore
4. One will never find in the waterfall of sights anything else than the Illusion of Life, which falls in torrents on the granite rocks of the souls. By Sorin Cerin
5. Watch waterfalls of pity roar, you feel to moan but unlike before, you discover that you’d just be one more person crying. By Bob Dylan
6. Life is like a waterfall, it is always moving and there is always an uneven flow to it. By SooHoo
7. Be soft in your practice. Think of the method as a fine silvery stream, not a raging waterfall. By Sheng-yen
8. It was a world of acts, and words had no more influence on acts than the sound of a waterfall has on the flow of the stream. By Kim Stanley
9. Experiencing the present purely is being empty and hollow; you catch grace as a man fills his cup under a waterfall. By Annie Dillard
10. In the midnight of a soul’s unsleeping, hear the waterfall of women weeping. By Pete Townshend
11. The vast waterfall of history pours down, and a few obituarists fill teacups with the stories. By Marilyn Johnson
12. All anyone can hope for is just a tiny bit of love, like a drop in a cup if you can get it, or a waterfall, a flood, if you can get that too. By Edwidge Danticat
This ambient background video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes a waterfall. The image size used for this video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: a horsetail slide waterfall with a single drop in a mountain valley stream. The waterfall is flanked by rocks covered with grass, moss, plants, and a tree. I particularly like the way the water remains in contact with the rock as it flows into the small pool below.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the video there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background video.
This ambient background video is well focused with quotations related to waterfalls and just one video clip of Gentle Flow Horsetail Slide Waterfall With Single Drop used which fills the screen completely. The motion of the waterfall within the video clip provide interest to the viewer. The audio is a combination of thought provoking waterfall quotes and nice relaxing music played over waterfall nature sounds.
I think this is a very good video for use as an ambient background video. It can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just nature images and relaxing music.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!