Health Affirmations, Wide & Narrow Parallel Flows Waterfall, Relaxing Music Ambient Background By IRV
Reflect on the health affirmations with A Soothing Caress relaxing music and watch a “Strong Wide And Weak Narrow Parallel Flows Waterfall With Single Drop To Pool.”
This is an “Waterfalls, Strong Wide And Weak Narrow Parallel Flows With Single Drop To Pool” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with Health affirmations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music played over nature sounds. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The audio theme of this ambient background relaxation video is focused on Health affirmations. These affirmations are supported by a secondary audio theme of relaxing music played over waterfall nature sounds. The visual theme of the video is a waterfall nature scene.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Waterfalls, Strong Wide And Weak Narrow Parallel Flows With Single Drop To Pool”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains Health affirmations combined with relaxing music played over nature sounds.
The music track is called “A Soothing Caress” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken twice within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music and nature sounds so that they are heard. There is also a time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Health affirmations used are:
1. I alone have the power to control my health so my thoughts are of abundant health and well-being.
2. Being healthy is one of the top priorities in my life and I practice this feeling every day.
3. I choose to be healthy and willingly take steps towards a healthier lifestyle.
4. I take excellent care of myself because it makes me feel great and I am worth it.
5. I love taking care of myself and only engage in activities which are healthy and life-enhancing.
6. I eat well, exercise daily, meditate regularly and am in tune with my body’s needs for optimum health.
7. Every day I visualize the strong and healthy body I desire and a complete sense of well-being infuses my life.
8. I listen to my body and heed its needs, regularly resting my hard-working eyes and relaxing my body to allow it to create perfect health.
9. Breathing deeply elevates my mood and energizes my body and every deep breath I take brings me new life and energy.
10. I do my body a great service when I think positive thoughts and I am open to new ways to improve my health.
11. I have a strong and effective immune system and give thanks for all the work my body does for me every day.
12. My mind, body and spirit are becoming more united in good health and I am immensely grateful for the health I enjoy every day.
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes a waterfall. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: a close up view of a waterfall in a valley with wide and narrow parallel flows over a single drop to a pool. I particularly like the contrast in the size of the parallel flows of water.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
The main focus of this ambient background relaxation video is in the audio with thought provoking Health affirmations supported by nice relaxing music played over waterfall nature sounds. The repetition of the affirmations provides a reinforcement effect.
The visual of the video is one clip of “Waterfalls, Strong Wide And Weak Narrow Parallel Flows With Single Drop To Pool” which fills the screen completely. The motion of the waterfall within the video clip provide interest to the viewer and a calming effect.
The video is good for focused contemplation of the affirmations in a relaxed way when either watching the waterfall scene or simply listening to the audio.
I think this video is also good for use as an ambient background video to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
The video can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just affirmations, nature images and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!