Happiness Affirmations, Relaxing Music, Ocean Waves, Rocky Groove Ambient Background By IRV
Reflect on the happiness affirmations with Across The Sky relaxing music and watch ocean waves flow along a rocky groove in shadow on a sunshine day.
This is an “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow” ambient background relaxation video that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with Happiness affirmations in a calm female voice in combination with relaxing music. The video is 5 minutes long with no introduction or ending.
The audio theme of this ambient background relaxation video is focused on Happiness affirmations. These affirmations are supported by a secondary audio theme of relaxing music. The visual theme of the video is an ocean waves nature scene.
This ambient background relaxation video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow”.
The audio used in this ambient background relaxation video contains Happiness affirmations combined with relaxing music.
The music track is called “Across The Sky” by Christopher Lloyd Clarke at www.christopherlloydclarke.com.
There are 12 affirmations with each being spoken twice within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background relaxing music so that they are heard. There is also a time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. Note that longer affirmations have less of a time gap before the next affirmation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Happiness affirmations used are:
1. Being happy is one of the top priorities in my life, and I practice this feeling each day.
2. I know that the easiest way to feel better is to smile and that true happiness comes from within.
3. For me, happiness is an endless journey, not a destination.
4. I know that happiness is no more than a habit, and I practice this habit throughout every day.
5. As I think positive, happy thoughts, my life lightens and brightens.
6. I am responsible for my own happiness and choose to be happy at the start of every day.
7. I spring out of bed with joy, excitement and happiness and look forward to making the most of my time.
8. My smile, cheerfulness and sense of humour touches everyone around me and spreads happiness.
9. My regular random acts of kindness nurture love and result in happiness.
10. I know what things that bring me happiness, and enjoy these things regularly.
11. Helping others brings joy to my heart, a smile to my face and makes me happy.
12. I am deserving of happiness and every day in every way I am getting happier and happier.
This ambient background relaxation video uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, a view to the horizon, some rocks in sunshine and some in shadow and a groove in the rocks. I particularly like the way the waves slowly travel along the groove in the rocks.
There is also a narrow band on the bottom of the video for the company name and copyright notice. This has been designed to have a low visual impact so that there is very little distraction to the viewer.
As there is only one still video clip used in this ambient background relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
There are no special techniques used in this ambient background relaxation video.
The main focus of this ambient background relaxation video is in the audio with thought provoking Happiness affirmations supported by nice relaxing music. The repetition of the affirmations provides a reinforcement effect.
The visual of the video is one clip of “Ocean Waves Along Rocky Groove In Sunshine & Shadow” which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provide interest to the viewer and a calming effect.
The video is good for focused contemplation of the affirmations in a relaxed way when either watching the ocean waves scene or simply listening to the audio.
I think this video is also good for use as an ambient background video to provide a calming atmosphere whilst undertaking other tasks.
The video can be used in sequence with other videos or placed on repeat play. There are no interruptions at the beginning or at the end, just affirmations, nature images and nature sounds.
As there is no introduction or ending to the video, just a fade-in and fade-out, it could be used in a modular way, that is, used in combination with other similar videos in a playlist without any interruptions.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!