Feeling Stimulated Contemplations – Hills & Mountains Guided Relaxation Video By IRV
Feeling Stimulated Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Stimulated contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Stimulated contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Stimulated contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Stimulated contemplations used are:
1. You feel stimulated by the coolness of a gentle breeze on your face as you walk across the crisp white mountain slopes.
2. You gaze across the valley from your lush green hillside and feel stimulated by the distant mountains beneath cloudy blue skies.
3. Your feelings are stimulated as you contemplate your journey towards the imposing distant snow covered mountain peaks beneath the fluffy white clouds.
4. You observe the natural formations in the nearby rugged rocky mountainside and feel stimulated by the snow, sprinkled like icing sugar on a cake.
5. You feel stimulated as you compare and contrast the nearby silhouetted mountain with the mountain range stretching beyond it beneath the vibrant blue sky.
6. Your imagination is stimulated by the naturally formed web like patterns as you look down upon the mountain range below.
7. From the fertile green valley floor your thoughts are stimulated as you ponder on the v-shaped window on the sky which is formed by the merging mountains ahead of you.
8. You look for signs of life on the brown barren flatland you must cross to reach the distant hills and feel stimulated as you descend from the hillside.
9. Your feelings are stimulated as you reflect on the manmade scars on the green hillside and marvel at the natural mountain, sky and cloud scenery surrounding it.
10. Your thoughts are stimulated as you stare at the group of grey rocky mountain outcrops with black peaks that look like a family wearing weird black hats.
11. Your imagination is stimulated by the snow covered rocks as you notice a razor like rock that looks like a sharks fin protruding from ocean waves and this reminds you of Nature’s freshness and variety.
12. You feel incredibly stimulated by the freshness and variety of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Stimulated and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!