Feeling Renewed Contemplations – Hills & Mountains Guided Relaxation Video By IRV
Feeling Renewed Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Renewed contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Renewed contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Renewed contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Renewed contemplations used are:
1. You feel chilled and renewed by the cool blueness of the hazy hills beyond the nearby shaded hill under the cool blue sky.
2. From just beneath the crisp snow covered mountain peak you gaze up at the crisp clear blue sky and feel renewed.
3. You feel renewed as you contemplate the beauty of the swirling and fluffy cloud strewn blue sky above the vibrant green range of hills.
4. From your mountain top position you feel renewed as you look out across and marvel at the furtive tree covered mountain range.
5. From on high you compare and contrast the bright blue and white of the sky with the grey and white sea of mountains below and feel renewed.
6. From beneath blue skies with the gentle heat of the sun on your back you feel renewed as you make your way between the mountains along the green bowl shaped valley floor.
7. On top of the mountain you feel renewed as you ponder the natural splendour of the floating white cloud swirls backed by the pure blue sky above.
8. As you make your way across the rugged snow caked mountaintop surface, listening to the noise of the wind whistling past your ears makes you feel renewed.
9. From your lush green hillside you feel renewed as you gaze across the green hills and reflect on the white tipped mountain in the distance.
10. You feel renewed as you compare and contrast the plain pure blue sky with the mountainside before you which makes you think of a patchwork quilt.
11. As the clouds descend and mask the mountain peaks ahead of you, you feel renewed and they remind you of the great spirit and atmosphere of Mother Nature.
12. You feel totally renewed by the spirit and atmosphere of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Renewed and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!