Feeling Moved Contemplations – Hills & Mountains Guided Relaxation Video By IRV
Feeling Moved Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Moved contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Moved contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Moved contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Moved contemplations used are:
1. You feel moved by the warmth of the sun on you back as you hike along the hill track down into the valley towards the mountains beyond.
2. You gaze above the snow capped mountains at the radiant blue sky interspersed with white streaks and fluffy cotton clouds and feel moved.
3. You feel moved as you contemplate the patches of blue sky peeking through the clouds which cover the snowy white mountain peaks above the green valley floor.
4. As you plan your route across the stream, over the lush green fields and into the valley beneath the snow blanketed mountains, you feel moved.
5. On your cloud covered hillside you feel moved as you admire the bright sun soaked snow covered mountain slopes with its cloud covered peaks.
6. You feel moved as you reflect on the sunny and shady sides of the mountain ridges which conjure up an image of the fingers on a giant hand.
7. Beyond the blanket of green fir trees, you feel moved by the cloud sheltered mountain which brings to mind a sunbather protected from the sun by a parasol.
8. As you descend the hillside you feel moved as you look out to where the green tree ridge and cloud dotted blue sky merge, to see hill and mountain tops peering back at you!
9. As you make your way across the hills and mountains, you feel moved as you marvel at the shapes and patterns on natures blue and white sky canvas.
10. As you enjoy the nearby snow capped mountain which reflects a tinge of colour from the radiant blue sky, you feel moved as a cold chill runs down your spine.
11. As you gaze at the contrast in colours between the lush green flower covered hill over which you travel and the grey and white of distant mountains, you feel moved and reminded of Mother Nature’s vastness.
12. You feel deeply moved by the vastness of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Moved and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!