Feeling Harmonious Contemplations – Hills & Mountains Guided Relaxation Video By IRV
Feeling Harmonious Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Harmonious contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Harmonious contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Harmonious contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Harmonious contemplations used are:
1. You feel harmonious with the warm sun on your back and a cool breeze on your left cheek, as you admire the cone shaped snow covered mountain and radiant blue sky backdrop.
2. As you gaze at one of nature’s mountainous outcrops you feel harmonious as it brings to mind a steam train crossing the wilderness.
3. As you look across at the mountain range you feel in harmony with it, and it conjures to mind a congregation of large mammals huddling together for protection under a stormy sky.
4. You feel harmonious as you soak up the ambience of the patchy snow covered mountain peaks against the backdrop of the pure blue sky.
5. You feel in harmony with Mother Nature as you take a moment to admire her colours, from the red leaved scrub to the green leaved trees, and the grey and white mountain to the pure blue sky.
6. You enjoy the warmth of the sun on your body and feel harmonious as the patchy clouds drift over the mountain, and across the grassy plain over which you hike.
7. You look for your route over the snow covered mountain beneath a hazy white cloud covered sky, and feel harmonious with your surroundings.
8. You feel harmonious as you marvel at the steep sided rocky hill that lies across the water from you, which brings to mind a giant elephant’s foot.
9. You stare in wonder and harmony beyond the green leaved bush, at the outline of the grey mountain ridge and the protruding peak that looks like a giant’s nose.
10. Whilst upon the mountain plateau you marvel at the shadowy sun soaked snowy landscape and feel in harmony with Nature.
11. The ambience of the snow covered mountains stirs your emotions and you feel harmonious and connected with Mother Nature.
12. You feel absolutely harmonious with the ambience of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Harmonious and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!