Feeling Energized Contemplations – Hills & Mountains Guided Relaxation Video By IRV
Feeling Energized Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Energized contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Energized contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Energized contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Energized contemplations used are:
1. You feel energized by the gentle warmth of the sun on your back as you gaze past the hedgehog shaped hill, down into the valley to the snow covered mountain tops beyond.
2. You admire the snow sprinkled peaks beneath the blue and white skyline across the valley from your green tree blanket covered hillside and feel energized.
3. You contemplate on the single grey rock outcrop below the cloudy sky and you feel energized as it brings to mind a lump of hard cheese sliced by a serrated knife.
4. You feel energized as you head for the hills whilst crossing the barren brown wasteland and pass through the occasional green patches of scrub.
5. As you descend the autumn tree covered hillside down into valley towards the shadowy hillside beyond, you feel energized.
6. You feel energized as white clouds peer at you from above the haze covered mountain whilst you traverse the tree covered slope towards the pencil thin waterfall streaming down the mountainside.
7. As you ascend the rocky, tufted grass lined track, you feel energized by the patchy snow covered mountains that come into view below the clear blue sky.
8. You reflect on the distant mountain range and feel energized as it appears to be framed by the lush green vegetation around you like a picture on a wall.
9. You are energized as you approach the barren hills ahead, which make you think of a bearded giant lying below pale blue heavens with right arm stretching down towards you.
10. As you emerge from the foliage on the green valley floor you are hypnotized and energized by the tree scattered mountain and bright blue sky.
11. As you traverse and enjoy the fresh chilly mountain top, you stumble upon a streak of white ice and are energized and reminded of the clean air and aromas of Mother Nature.
12. You feel extremely energized by the clean air and aromas of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Energized and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!