Feeling Content Contemplations – Hills & Mountains Guided Relaxation Video By IRV
Feeling Content Contemplations And Hills & Mountains
This is a Feeling Content contemplations “Hills and Mountains” relaxation video with relaxing music. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and contemplations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on Feeling Content contemplations which are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this Feeling Content contemplations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Contemplations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken contemplation to allow time for thought. Note that longer contemplations have less of a time gap before the next contemplation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Feeling Content contemplations used are:
1. You feel content with a cool breeze on your cheeks as you hike towards the snow sprinkled pyramidal mountain.
2. As you descend the hill towards the tree line, you feel content as you gaze across the distant mountain landscape beneath the cloudy blue sky.
3. You make your way along the valley floor beside the tree covered mountain slopes feeling content, and notice a layer of low lying mist.
4. You feel content as you admire the snowy white mountain peaks, who’s brightness is emphasised by the dark green trees and dark cloudy sky.
5. As you cross the rocky barren landscape beneath the cloudy blue sky, the hills and mountains are the only landmarks for miles around and you feel content.
6. You feel content and pause for a moment to contemplate your route through the tree lined slopes of the snow sprinkled mountain peak.
7. Beneath the bright blue sky you feel content as you make your way through the tree scattered flatland to the rounded hills ahead of you.
8. As you ascend the snow covered mountain slope you feel content, and notice a snow covered tree against the bright blue sky which looks like a mother and child walking through the snow.
9. As you cross the grassy valley floor beneath the bright blue sky, you feel content as you gaze in wonder at the misty mountainous horizon.
10. On your early morning ramble as the sunrise highlights the red rounded hill, you feel content as you reflect on the moon in the crystal clear blue sky.
11. Above the low lying mist, the crisp snow covered mountain and radiant blue sky remind you of the simplicity of Mother Nature and you feel content.
12. You feel fully content in the simplicity of the hills and mountains.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking contemplations about Feeling Content and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!