Daydreams Relaxing Music, Ocean Quotes & Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore By IRV
Watch ocean waves during a cloudy sunset from the grassy shore and listen to ocean quotes with Daydreams relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with relaxing music. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean wave quotations combined with relaxing music. The relaxing music which has a slow tempo with a relaxing style to it is called Daydreams and is under license from RoyaltyFreeMeditationMusic.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. Every drop in the ocean counts. By Yoko Ono
2. A woman’s heart is a deep ocean of secrets. By Gloria Stuart
3. The ocean is a mighty harmonist. By William Wordsworth
4. The sea lives in every one of us … By Wyland
5. The world is a navy in an empty ocean. By Dejan Stojanovic
6. I was happy anywhere I could see the ocean. By Ai Yazawa
7. You can never turn your back on the ocean. By Rip Torn
8. I’ve always been drawn to the ocean. By Kenny Chesney
9. You’re not a wave, you’re a part of the ocean. By Mitch Albom
10. The waves of the sea help me get back to me. By Jill Davis
11. Life is like the ocean, it goes up and down. By Vanessa Paradis
12. To heal the ocean, we must heal ourselves. By Dr. Rod Fujita
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean; the sun setting behind clouds on the horizon; reflections of the sun in the ocean and silhouettes of the grass created by the sun. I particularly like the way the sun reflects off the ocean.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing the relaxing music and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene with relaxing music.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of the relaxing music, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights of nature with relaxing music and quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves, Sunset and Clouds from Grassy Shore used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music which compliments the ocean waves. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!