Calmness Relaxing Music – Hills & Mountains Life Quotations Relaxation Video By IRV
Calmness Relaxing Music And Hills & Mountains Life Quotations
This is a “Hills and Mountains” life quotations relaxation video with relaxing music called Calmness. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and quotations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on life quotations related to hills and mountains. These life quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this life quotations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music called Calmness which is continuous in the background. Quotations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The hills and mountains life quotations used are:
1. Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed. By Arthur Schopenhauer
2. It is easier to go down a hill than up, but the view is best from the top. By Arnold Bennett
3. If the going is real easy, beware, you may be headed down hill and don’t know it. Anonymous
4. Not worth a hill of beans. Proverb
5. Over the hills and far away. By John Gay
6. Whoever has not ascended mountains knows little of the beauties of Nature. By William Howitt
7. There are many paths to the top of the mountain, but the view is always the same. Chinese Proverb
8. Mountains cannot be surmounted except by winding paths. By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
9. It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves. By Edmund Hillary
10. Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So… get on your way. By Dr. Seuss
11. On every mountain height, Is rest. By Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
12. Doubt makes the mountain which faith can move. Proverb
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking life quotes related to hills and mountains and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!