Your Breathing Positive Affirmations – Hills & Mountains Relaxation Video By IRV
Your Breathing And Hills & Mountains
This is a “Hills and Mountains” guided relaxation video with positive affirmations about Your Breathing. The video is a 5 minute image relaxation video and affirmations are spoken with a female voice in the second person.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on positive affirmations for Your Breathing. The affirmations are done in the second person. These positive thoughts are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this positive affirmations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music which is continuous in the background. Affirmations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken affirmation to allow time for thought. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The Your Breathing positive affirmations used are:
1. The more you focus on your breathing, the more time available you have.
2. You breathe out stress and apprehension and breathe in peace and well-being.
3. Your breathing is relaxed and easy and you are comforted by your breathing.
4. You are more in touch with your body when you breathe deeply.
5. Every part of your body is positively energized when you breathe deeply.
6. Breathing deeply fills you with strength and courage.
7. You are more focused because of your deep breathing.
8. With each deep breath you take, you are becoming more and more relaxed.
9. With every deep breath you take, you return to your infinite centre of being.
10. Every deep breath you take brings more and more calmness into your life.
11. Every deep breath you take brings more and more serenity into your life.
12. Every deep breath you take fills you with vitality, peace and harmony.
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking Your Breathing positive affirmations and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!