Bleakness Relaxing Music – Hills & Mountains Life Quotations Relaxation Video By IRV
Bleakness Relaxing Music And Hills & Mountains Life Quotations
This is a “Hills and Mountains” life quotations relaxation video with relaxing music called Bleakness. The video is a 5 minute guided relaxation video and quotations are spoken with a female voice.
The theme of the guided relaxation video is well focused on life quotations related to hills and mountains. These life quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of hills and mountains nature images. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
There are a number of scenes used in this guided relaxation video which are of hills and mountains.
The audio used in this life quotations relaxation video contains nice relaxing music called Bleakness which is continuous in the background. Quotations are spoken at intervals using a calm female instructor voice and at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard.
There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The hills and mountains life quotations used are:
1. Round its breast the rolling clouds are spread, Eternal sunshine settles on its head. By Oliver Goldsmith
2. The hills, rock-ribbed, and ancient as the sun. By William Cullen Bryant
3. Volcano: A mountain with hiccups. Anonymous
4. Mountains have a grand, stupid, lovable tranquillity. By Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
5. Men meet; mountains, never. By Lewis Cass
6. A proud heart and a lofty mountain are never fruitful. By George Eliot (pseudonym of Mary Ann Evans Cross)
7. The top of the hill is but the bottom of another mountain. Anonymous
8. You can’t help someone get up a hill without getting closer to the top yourself. By Gen. H. Norman Schwartzkopf
9. He who stays in the valley will never see over the hill. Anonymous
10. After climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb. By Nelson Mandela
11. To climb steep hills requires slow pace at first. By William Shakespeare
12. When we go up the hill of fortune may we never meet a man coming down. Proverb
This guided relaxation technique video uses a series of 12 natural images of hills and mountains and related images of natural things within the scenes. Nature images are thought to have a calming effect and are good for relaxation.
The image sizes used for this image relaxation video are all uniform and the images fill the screen completely. Each image is allocated a 30 seconds time span for display to the viewer which is a good length of time. When the transitions are taken into account each image is fully viewable for approximately 25 seconds. All these factors aid the focusing of attention and relaxation.
Between each of the nature images there a slow cross fade transition. Also, at the start of the video there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end there is a slow fade-out to black transition.
The video uses a pan & zoom technique to give the feeling of motion which I think aids relaxation.
This guided relaxation video is well focused; has a variety of scenes and images; the audio is a combination of thought provoking life quotes related to hills and mountains and relaxing music; the images fill the screen completely; the transitions are nice and slow cross-fades; and there is good use of pan & zoom to create a feeling of motion.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation and it would also be great for use as an ambient background video.
What do you think about the video? Relaxing? Tell me in the comments!
OR - Other Posts You May Like!