Ascension Relaxing Music, Ocean Quotes & Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand By IRV
Watch ocean waves foam up over pebbles on the beach sand and listen to ocean quotes with Ascension relaxing music.
This is an “Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand” guided relaxation video session that uses a 5 minute nature video clip with ocean quotations in a calm female voice with relaxing music. The video is 6 minutes 44 seconds long in total with a session preparation and an session ending.
The theme of this guided relaxation video is well focused on quotations related to oceans. These quotes are supported by a visual secondary theme of an ocean waves nature scene. These two focused factors help with concentration and relaxation.
The relaxation session of this video uses just one 5 minute scene of “Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand”.
The audio used in this guided relaxation video contains ocean wave quotations combined with relaxing music. The relaxing music which has a slow tempo with a relaxing style to it is called Ascension and is under license from RoyaltyFreeMeditationMusic.com.
There are 12 quotations with each being spoken within consecutive 25 second intervals. They are spoken using a calm female instructor voice at a volume that is louder than the background music so that they are heard. There is also a good time gap between each spoken quotation to allow time for thought. Note that longer quotations have less of a time gap before the next quotation. The overall effect is quite relaxing.
The ocean quotations used are:
1. I was curious and hungry at a young age, and jazz was such a mystery to me, an ocean where you can express yourself in the moment. It represented freedom, it represented wearing wings and going somewhere with music. By Paula Cole
2. I like to dedicate myself wholeheartedly to a cause so that I have more impact. My goal is to shed light on the beauty of the ocean and how important it is for our planet. By Hayden Panettiere
3. Sharks are beautiful animals, and if you’re lucky enough to see lots of them, that means that you’re in a healthy ocean. You should be afraid if you are in the ocean and don’t see sharks. Sylvia Earle
4. Everything that’s realistic has some sort of ugliness in it. Even a flower is ugly when it wilts, a bird when it seeks its prey, the ocean when it becomes violent. By Sharon Tate
5. For pure joy, I look at a small painting by Arbit Blatas. An ocean liner is at the center of the composition, perhaps ready to depart. It holds the promise of discovery. By Antonio Damasio
6. Often extinctions in the ocean occur at the same time as those on land. Then again, the ice age extinctions lost many big animals, but not many sea faring ones. By Robert T. Bakker
7. When you’re connected to the ocean, you really don’t think about what’s going on with your email or texts or any of that. You’re just a lot more liberated. By Leven Rambin
8. I have always been fascinated by the ocean, to dip a limb beneath its surface and know that I’m touching eternity, that it goes on forever until it begins here again. By Lauren DeStefano
9. The creative act is a letting down of the net of human imagination into the ocean of chaos on which we are suspended, and the attempt to bring out of it ideas. By Terence McKenna
10. The ocean makes me feel really small and it makes me put my whole life into perspective… it humbles you and makes you feel almost like you’ve been baptized. I feel born again when I get out of the ocean. By Beyoncé Knowles
11. Waves are the voices of tides. Tides are life … They bring new food for shore creatures, and take ships out to sea. They are the ocean’s pulse, and our own heartbeat. By Tamora Pierce
12. Water seeks its own level. Look at them. The Tigris, the Euphrates, the Mississippi, the Amazon, the Yangtze. The world’s great rivers. And every one of them finds its way to the ocean. By Alison McGhee
This guided relaxation video technique uses one 5 minute still video clip of one natural scene that includes ocean waves. The image size used for this image relaxation video fills the screen completely. Images within the scene include: waves in an ocean, pebbles on the beach sand and foam or wash generated by the waves. I particularly like watching the foam or wash each wave leaves behind before the next wave washes over it and the streaks left behind after each wave retreats back to the ocean.
As there is only one still video clip used in this relaxation video there are no transitions used. However, at the start of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-in from black transition and at the end of the relaxation session there is a slow fade-out to black transition. There are also some fade-ins and fade-outs used in the session preparation and session ending.
Although there are no special techniques used in this video there is a session preparation and session ending:
Session preparation – 1 minute 6 seconds long at the start which includes a logo then a still image from the video with an audio containing the relaxing music and a voiceover saying:
- Welcome to this relaxation video!
- In a moment, you will be shown, a moving image nature scene with relaxing music.
- This time is for you, and you alone.
- You don’t need, to do anything, except relax, and allow yourself, to have this time.
- Make yourself, as comfortable as possible, and breathe normally.
- Allow your thoughts, to come and go, as they will.
- Focus on, the shapes, colour, textures and motions of nature’s glory!
- Take a journey, in your mind, and imagine yourself, there!
- Allow the sounds, of the relaxing music, to wash over you, and listen to the quotations.
- Let us begin!
Session ending – 38 seconds long at the end which includes a still image from the video clip with an audio containing an arousal jingle followed by a voiceover and a logo/copyright. The voiceover says:
- Your relaxation session is now ending.
- I hope you enjoyed these sights of nature with relaxing music and quotations!
- Come back again soon!
This guided relaxation video is well focused with quotations related to the ocean and just one video clip of Ocean Waves Foam Over Pebbles On Beach Sand used in the relaxation session which fills the screen completely. The motion of the ocean waves within the video clip provides both interest and something to focus on during relaxation. The audio is a combination of thought provoking ocean quotes and nice relaxing music which compliments the ocean waves. There is also a nice session preparation and session ending.
I think this is a very good video for relaxation. It would also be great for use as an ambient background video if the session preparation and session ending were removed, and it was set to repeat play.
OR - Other Posts You May Like!